Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fair is Fair

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've taken to posting typos from the various UAAP-related articles found in cyberspace. It's all in good fun and I'm not attacking anyone. It's just the reality of publishing is such that many people take press releases as gospel, and with all sorts of "beats" that a writer is assigned to cover, it's easy for someone who is unfamiliar with the UAAP being understandably confused when he's tasked to cover the PBA-DL, or the FilOil Tournament.

In the interest of being fair though, I'm not above posting my own mistakes, which you'll see below:

So, the background is, I've been doing articles for Inboundpass.com and my latest piece, about the Coaches Fellowship for the FilOil Tournament last night, came out with a typo, that my editor and I missed.


Whoops.

Hopefully by the time you're reading this, the fix would have been put in already.

No comments:

Post a Comment