- What's at stake: SSCR has the chance to clinch the number one spot in Group A. SBC needs this win to improve their chances of making the semis.
- Key SBC stat: The Red Lions average 21.2 turnover points, thanks in part to an average of 8.2 steals.
- Key SSCR stat: The Golden Stags hold opponents to single-digit fast break points (7.8) and second chance points (8).
- Beda and Baste are number one and number two, respectively, in terms of points scored per game. Conversely, they are number two and number one, respectively, in terms of field goals made per game.
DLSU GREEN ARCHERS vs. LPU PIRATES
- What's at stake: DLSU needs to win all of its remaining games and cross its fingers, if it wants a semi-finals berth.
- Key DLSU stat: In wins, DLSU shoots better than 60% from the foul line (67% and 68% versus Arellano and National U., respectively)
UP FIGHTING MAROONS vs. MIT CARDINALS
- What's at stake: MIT needs to win in order to make the semi-finals.
- Key UP stat: UP is last in offensive rebounds per game (10.1), and second to the last in offensive rebounds allowed per game (18.3)
- Key MIT stat: Mapua is fourth worst in turnovers per game (20.6), and third worst in turnovers forced per game (15.7)